With all the frenzy surrounding the prom day, more often than not, you miss out on some very important details. Well, as we all know, that tiny weeny little misses can lead you to a some terrible disasters later. So, to get your prom plan perfect, and to ensure that you cherish all the memories of your special day forever after, than a total night mare, I did a little study of all the common mistakes we make. Now the list is pretty enormous with every tit-bits. Also a recent hunt on the net did pull up this lovely article which I want to share with all the prom princess.
Image Courtesy: img1.etsystatic.com
The Last Minute Shopper
Oh! you were too busy preparing for your grades, and couldn’t still manage to get yourself a pretty prom dress? Well, save yourself all the stress, there is still hope,
1. Visit your nearest thrift store. Often, these places are the hide-outs for the perfect vintage treasures. This is sure to leave your friends completely dumbfounded. Plus, they will make you stand-out from the rest.
2. Get a relative to lend you their old prom dress. Little alterations here and there and voila! you are ready to rock the show.
3. Rent a dress. You can save a lot and yet look a million buck.
4. Buy something versatile. Expensive prom dresses are often a one time thing, so better get a dress that can be worn later too to make the investment worth it.
Image Courtesy: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
Prom tips mostly target the young women, as it’s of true importance to them. The following list is sure to help you to rid yourself of all the last minute prom hazards:
1. Lay out your clothes and accessories the night before, and make sure your evening bag has extra cash, a safety pin, hairpins, a travel size stain remover and floss (for emergencies), and your powder and lip-color (for quick touch-ups).
2. Makeup generally tend to take the last place in our priorities for prom. If not planned early you may land up either too pale or too over done.
3. Make sure you’ve practiced walking in your shoes. If they’re brand-new, walk across a driveway or sidewalk to roughen the soles and avoid slip-ups on your big night!
4. Tomorrow will be a whirlwind; try to get plenty of beauty rest the night before!
5. Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch the day of the event; you won’t be able to function on an empty stomach.
6. Be sure to wear a button down shirt to your hair appointment.
7. The day of the prom is not the day to try an unfamiliar beauty treatment like waxing.
8. If wearing a long gown, gather it a little to keep the hem clear of the ground when getting in and out. Practice a few times so you can do so smoothly.
9. Make an entrance: hold your head up, keep your shoulders back and smile! Enjoy a fabulous evening!
Information Courtesy: blog.al.com