Hot Techniques to Pep-up Your Regular Ponytail
The basic pony tail can be pretty boring. But, these hot prep ups are sure to give an added boost to it in a jiffy. Ponies are so simple and fun that even celebs rock them with a hint of personalization. So let’s check these easy A-list pony styles:
Image Courtesy: media4.onsugar.com
- Try out the romantic D-day style voluminous pony like Selina Gomez. It’s ever so cute and polished at the same time. The weaving and braiding adds extra texture and body to the hairstyle. Center part your hair and pull out extra hair framing the face. Then twist a thin section of hair on either side of the part until you reach the back of your head. Once the braids are made tie up the hair into a secure pony at the back and hide the elastic with a thin plait. This is just perfect for the long hair. P.S. Smoothen your hair with some shine spray for the glam sheen.
Image Courtesy: haartek.files.wordpress.com
- A low tied side swept pony is a pretty hairstyle that you can rock for your dressy evenings. Crunch your just washed hair with salt spray for the beach look or curl in sections with tongs for the formal events. Teasing on the top of the head will work up the volume. This look works for almost all occasions.
Image Courtesy: glamour.com
- If you have got heavy natural curls, don’t shy away from this trendy hairstyle. Messy ponytail tied on the crown of your head is rock-chic this season. Plus, you would not even require too much products to build up the height. Keep the roots sleek with a bit of spray and voila! This staple hairstyle is something that you’ll surely wear again and again.
Image Courtesy: velvetsedge.com
- A bit of bling can glam up any hairstyle. So, add hair accessories to your usual tie-ups to pretty the pony. The trendy cluster of gem stones are popular and Audrey-style chic, while over the top spiky bands are fun too. Be it sweet or rough with these add-ons you can style your hair for different outfits.
Image Courtesy: i1196.photobucket.com
- A pop of color can make any regular hairdo fun. A streak of highlight is a great way to sport your pony. Temporary hair chalks or the permanent colors – it just has to be crazy yet well placed. The effects are totally outstanding and will instantly brighten your face.
Image Courtesy: modelandshop.com
- A sleeked and braided pony is old school elegance at the very best. This is best tried on a-day old greasy hair that will easily hold the style, making your hair look dressy and polished. Smoothen the frizz and fly-away with some extra doze of serum and a fine toothed comb. Sweep your ends with some product for a clean finish and you are done!
Image Courtesy: 1.bp.blogspot.com
- Did you try the Game of Thrones long woven ponytail yet? If no, tousle your manes into a mess with just a little bit of your favorite hair setting cream. Then, tie a loose fishtail starting from the center of your head. Secure the ends with an elastic and wrap the band with a loose section of hair. No need for any clean finishing. This messy yet romantic coif is a must-try at home. This style is fuss free and a wonderful way to flaunt your long hair.