Designer Kurtis Online – Find Unique Patterns And Designs
Anybody who purchases kurtis online or otherwise, knows that it is an ideal to be worn in both Indian and Western marriages. It lets you remain chic and yet maintain the traditional look. And the best thing about them is that they can complement any look – formal or informal, traditional or casual. However, few people realize that careful planning must go into purchasing a kurti.
Here are a few tips on how to look for unique kurti patterns and designs depending upon the occasion:
FOR CASUAL GATHERINGS:
- Almost any kurtis look good here, but to really rock this occasion, you can choose a popular neckline like square or round.
- The patterned neckline too is increasingly gaining popularity and you can keep that in mind as you buy a kurti online.
- Sleeveless or cap sleeve kurtis are so uniquely designed, but cannot be worn on all occasions. Use them here
- Multicolored kurtis with an Afghani salwar is a good dress idea while spending time out with friends.
- A casual occasion with the family could be spent with a cotton or chikan kurti teamed with a pair of jeans.
FOR FORMAL OCCASIONS:
- Mandarin collars or airhostess collars are the only necklines to choose from if you are attending a formal occasion.
- Pastel colors like white, peach, mauve, cream etc are the best options when it comes to choosing the color of the kurti.
- Office gatherings are better off in ¾ or full sleeve kurtis. For online purchase, keep this criterion in mind and shortlist products accordingly.
- Block prints or color blocks may be ideally suited, but you may also make mild experimentation with style like picking up an abstract print or a batik design for a kurti. Cotton ones will be more comfortable.
- And finally, team up your kurti with a pair of leggings to get the neat formal look. Alternately, hem length kurtis go very well with skirts and trousers.
PARTY WEAR ESSENTIALS:
- Needless to say, this area has ample scope for experimentation. So you can try the popular patterned neck or can go with any of the new abstract neck designs. You could also custom design one for yourself. The anarkali remains an eternal favorite of all party goers.
- Long churidaar sleeves are the in-thing; but that does not mean that you cannot set the party ablaze with a fashionable sleeveless kurti if you have the proper accessories.
- Experimentations of all kinds – from beads to sequins and from stones to laces can be done for such kind of kurtis.
- The kind of fabric to choose depends upon the occasion and definitely the weather; but brocade, net, and chiffon are among some of the popular choices for evening wear.
- And last but not the least, do not forget to wear bright colors and team it up with good shoes and great jewelry; and most importantly, a flashing smile.
While these tips are helpful, the important thing is to go with the flow. No point in wearing all formals if the whole office is going for a casual look, and vice versa.
So what is the occasion that you have in mind while choosing a uniquely designed kurti? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall help you with a kurti suited to the occasion.
Author’s Bio: I am Sanjana Singh, have great experience of online buying product and love online shopping. Here I am sharing my own experiences about fashion jewellery for women. If you want to purchase Kurtis online choose trusted stores only.
Image Source : www.urduplanet.com