Jewelry and handbags form two very important and essential parts of every woman’s closet. Here are some things to keep in mind when you go shopping.
Tips For Buying Fashion Jewelry
1) Be clear about the spending cap before going on a shopping spree.
2) Keep in mind the outfit for which you are buying jewelry. If it is for denims and a tee, then keep it casual. If in such a case you buy something that is gaudy, it will only be a waste of money. Similarly, ankle bracelets look nice with skirts when you can flaunt them, rather than with denims which keep your legs covered.
3) While buying earrings, consider the shape of your face. Danglers suit round faces, while rings look better on slim and long faces.
4) Coordinate your jewelry with your entire outfit. If the accessories you wear look disparate, then chances are that your entire get-up will look uncoordinated and incoherent, and confuse the onlooker.
5) Excessive jewelry is also a turn off. Hence remember to buy what you need as buying too many trinkets and neck pieces may be total wastage given that there might not be occasion enough to wear all of them.
6) Not all dresses need accessories. Hence look at the clothes first, and then buy the jewelry.
Tips For Buying Handbags
1) Size matters. Therefore consider the frequency and purpose of usage before you decide on a particular size of handbag.
2) Small angular bags suit petite women, while rounded bags look good when carried by tall and slim-figured women.
3) Neutral shades like black, beige, browns and whites can be paired with maximum number of outfits. Since it is not possible to possessive a handbag of every color, neutral shades are the best option.
4) Be clear about the purpose. Tote bags are for office usage, while clutch bags are for parties and social meets. Satchels with large straps are useful for students and duffel bags are best for travel purposes.
Women, jewelry and handbags are inseparable. They are essential, and no one minds having an excessive stock of these items in their closet. However, the tips in this blog post have been written with functionality being given prime importance.